- Fighters receive 4 + Intelligence modifier skill points per level rather than 2 + Intelligence modifier.
- Add Acrobatics, Bluff, Escape Artist, Heal, Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nobility), Perception, and Sense Motive to the list of fighter class skills.
- Reflex is a favored save for Fighters, along with Fortitude.
- At 4th level, Fighters gain the following ability:
Stamina Training: At 4th level, a fighter gains Combat Stamina as a bonus feat (this is the only way the Combat Stamina feat can be obtained). The fighter can use his stamina pool with feats gained as fighter bonus feats.
At 8th level, a fighter can choose a feat gained from another source and treat it as though it had been gained as a fighter bonus feat for the purpose of Combat Stamina. At 12th level and again at 16th level, a fighter can choose an additional feat to gain this benefit.
- At 10th level, Fighters gain the following ability:
Mettle (Ex): At 10th level, a fighter can use mental and physical resiliency to avoid certain attacks. If she makes a Fortitude or Will saving throw against an attack that has a reduced effect on a successful save, she instead avoids the effect entirely. A helpless fighter does not gain the benefit of the mettle ability.
- At 20th level, Fighters gain the following ability:
Stamina Mastery: At 20th level, a fighter can use any feat he possesses with Combat Stamina.
- The Unchained Rogue will be used with the following changes:
- Increase the rogue’s Hit Die from d8 to d10.
- Increase the rogue’s base attack bonus from 3/4 to full.
- Change Finesse Training to the following:
Finesse Training: At 1st level, a rogue gains Deadly Agility as a bonus feat, even if she does not normally meet the prerequisites.
- At 3rd level, Rogues gain the following ability:
Opportunistic Striker (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, whenever a rogue would make an attack that qualifies to deal sneak attack damage, she gains a +1 bonus on the attack roll. At 6th level and every three levels thereafter, the bonus on attack rolls increases by 1.
- Change the bewildered debilitating injury to the following:
Bewildered: The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC.
- Change Rogue’s Edge to the following:
Rogue’s Edge (Ex): At 5th level and every 5 levels thereafter, a rogue masters a pair of skills beyond those skills’ normal boundaries. She gains a bonus feat from the following list: Acrobatic, Alertness, Animal Affinity, Athletic, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Magical Aptitude, Persuasive, Prodigy, Scholar, Self-Sufficient, Stealthy, or Trader.
- Change the Cutting Edge advanced rogue talent to the following:
Cutting Edge (Ex): A rogue with this ability immediately gains a bonus feat from the list of feats available in the Rogue’s Edge class feature. She can select this advanced talent multiple times.
The Unchained Summoner will be used.
- Change Swashbuckler Finesse to the following:
Swashbuckler Finesse (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler treats all light or one-handed piercing melee weapons as finessable. Additionally, a swashbuckler can select a single type of light or one-handed piercing melee weapon (such as rapiers or daggers). Once this choice is made, it cannot be changed. Whenever she makes a successful melee attack with the selected weapon, she may add her Dexterity modifier instead of her Strength modifier to the damage roll. If any effect would prevent the swashbuckler from adding her Strength modifier to the damage roll, she does not add her Dexterity modifier. The swashbuckler does not gain this benefit while fighting with two weapons, using flurry of blows, or anytime another hand is otherwise occupied. The swashbuckler can select a second weapon at 6th level, a third at 11th level, and a fourth at 16th level.