- You may select archetypes which alter the same class feature so long as those alterations do not interfere with each other. For example, the paladin archetypes Chosen One and Hospitaler both alter smite evil. However, these alterations do not interfere (in fact, it could be argued that they synergize): Chosen One delays acquiring smite evil until 2nd level (but specifically does not affect later advancement of smite evil), whereas Hospitaler instead delays those later advancements.
- The pre-errata version of the Scarred Witch Doctor will be used.
- Add the following to the Religious Mentor ability of the chosen one paladin archetype: “Additionally, the chosen one’s familiar speaks one language of its master’s choice as a supernatural ability.”
- The Sensei monk archetype has been rebuilt in order to function better with the rebuilt monk.
- The chirurgeon alchemist archetype’s level 2 ability, Infused Curative, now simply grants the infusion discovery.
- Replace the reanimated medium archetype’s level 1 ability, Channel Self, with the linked text.
- Add the following to the Sage Familiar Archetype: “A sage familiar gains the ability to speak one language of its master’s choice as a supernatural ability”